Search the forum:

All rice deleted and account reset

I had a total of over 37K grains of rice as of yesterday. Today, I logged in and my rice total has dropped to 640 and it says I just became a member today when I've been a member since september. This isn't really fair at all! I'd really like it if my member info and rice total would go back to the way it was!

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Danis FortDanis Fort shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Team FreericeAdminTeam Freerice (Admin, Freerice) responded  · 

Hi Danis,

That is greatly worrying indeed. Could you please let us know your username so the developers can careful investigate this?!

Many thanks,
    Team Freerice

Ps. if anyone else has experienced this, please let us know in this thread?

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris salmonChris salmon commented  · 

Come on guys can you put my name and total back on my group.I had 823,440 grains of rice and now i haven't,and also 6,000 grains has gone from my main total.

• Chris salmonChris salmon commented  · 

I had over 800,000 in my group today and i was in third position,and all of a sudden my name and total has gone.This happened 2 weeks ago when i had over a million in my group and when you fixed it i had to start all over again from zero.I worked really hard and earned over 800,000 in 2 weeks and got back to third position in my group.Also 6,000 grains has gone from my my main total.This is beyond a joke now,especially when i keep on hearing on here that all the rice earned isn't going where its meant to be going,is this true?I'm not working my guts off on here earning rice if my totals aren't sorted out.My username is Chris salmon.Can you hurry to fix this,as i came on this site to help the needy,God Bless

• Team FreericeAdminTeam Freerice (Admin, Freerice) commented  · 

Kaylee, where you logged in at the time?

Please note, the totals on the rice bowl are not tracked permanently for you (they get counted to the grand total, for the Freerice database, but on your computer they are cookie based)...

• KayleeWhalenKayleeWhalen commented  · 

All of my free rice points were deleted! I only had about 2,000-3,000 but I need them for a grade in class! Please help.

Feedback and Knowledge Base