Search the forum:

please help sort my totals out

but my namI must of sent about 30 emails and 10 question on the forum,please can you sort my problem out.Firstly i'm 18,000 grains short on my main total.And secondly, i've earned 1,786,150 grains on my group Christians fighting world hunger but for 2 weeks now my name and total isn't there.I should be second in my group. but i'm not even there.come on guys,please fix this for me, God Bless

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris salmonChris salmon shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Team FreericeAdminTeam Freerice (Admin, Freerice) responded  · 

Hi Chris,

Our apologies, we’re a small team, and with the recent bug on totals have been inundated with emails that we working our way through.

But looking through our emails, it seems we have responded to you – as well as here on our forum: http://freerice.uservoice.com/forums/65775-freerice-feedback-/suggestions/2358124-my-name-and-total-has-gone-from-my-group?ref=title

The developers are working on this, and are aware of your particular situation.

We will remove the additional posts to avoid cloggin up the system, and leave this thread running until the matter is resolved?

Team Freerice

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)