Search the forum:

Rice balance differet

My Profile says 156000 amount of Rice donated. But in the group league table, it has a lower amount.

Please Help

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Team FreericeAdminTeam Freerice (Admin, Freerice) responded  · 

Hi Anonymous,

While we’re not able to check your profile without a username (please include details in tickets you post here), it sounds as though the “play” option for your group is not being clicked at the start of every session.

If you login to Freerice, and start raising rice straight away, the total will go to your personal profile but not count towards any group.

To raise rice “in group” please choose the group you’d like to raise rice for in your player toolbar area or by going to your groups, click “play” on the relevant group: http://freerice.com/groups/my

Let us know if this helps?
    Team Freerice

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yeah my user name is littleporkchop and my total grains (90800) Had been reset about a week ago! Why will this be fixed?

• Anonymous commented  · 

My actual total of grains is something around 4,100,000 but it is currently showing up at 60. What has happened?

• EleazarEleazar commented  · 

A-hah! I just had the same confusion. When you can, could the information be clearly placed somehwere appropriate in the sign (if its not already???).

Feedback and Knowledge Base