Search the forum:

Create a store!!! - Sell t-shirts, bags, etc. :-)

I would LOVE to have a *Free Rice* t-shirt to advertise my love for this site/cause! Anything to help spread the word!!! (Must say, cheers for getting the site linked to Facebook!) :-)

315 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FierceHeartsFlyFierceHeartsFly shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Samuel AjayiSamuel Ajayi commented  · 

Giving food to poor will stop world hunger everywhere.

• SanamSanam commented  · 

The shop is an amazing idea. \m/
        You need trendier colours, though, not just a plain off-white (yeuchh).
        Girls love pink. Try stuff in light green, blue and pink in addition to the plain colour you have right now!
        Also the logo of 'freerice.com' should be featured at the bottom of every item. Random people on the street may not know what 'rice up' means.

• Mary Mary commented  · 

The store is a terrific idea. Any profits can, of course, be used to purchase rice! Please consider including "official" wristbands and world "stress" balls- items I have purchased for my student "freericers" elsewhere. I also like the ideas of reusable canvas (shopping) bags and gift cards to designate purchase of x grains of rice in honor of someone.

• randommfreakkrandommfreakk commented  · 

This is a great is a great idea! I would so buy one! :)

• EloiseEloise commented  · 

Cool! But the money HAS to be contributed to the rice fund, not for advertising or anything else!

• holamisamigosholamisamigos commented  · 

what if an option was that you could donate rice as a person? like buy 20,000 grains or something and send a card to someone saying that you gave x amount of rice in their name

• holamisamigosholamisamigos commented  · 

i really want a freerice bumper sticker. i love stickers and have covered stuff with them. i am collecting them for my next epiphany

• i will tell youi will tell you commented  · 

I would desighn them i would be very intrested!!!!

• lexieeeeeee.)lexieeeeeee.) commented  · 

I think it would be awesome and it would show people that we care to open a store with shirts and food for people that needs to eat also we should help donate materials such as soap, clothes, shampoo,conditioner and alot of other things....

• blt1212blt1212 commented  · 

That would be cool! I could wear it to school to spread the word about this website to my middle school!!!!!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Maybe make canvas bags with the logo on it! But make sure most of the profit goes toward rice. Then you could pay for commercials to let even more people about free rice!

• KookispageKookispage commented  · 

But you have to buy the stuff to sell! I mean you might make a profit and spread the word but I think they should foucus on the rice not the clothes

• HaakonHaakon commented  · 

good idea, selling t-shirts, bags, caps, everything to spread freerice and the money profit freerice earns on it goes to more rice, genuis.

• Fortune MelissaFortune Melissa commented  · 

You could have t-shirts in green with the Freerice logo and in white with the logo. The same goes for the bags and I'll take one of everything. Thank you!;)

• endhungerendhunger commented  · 

Great idea! The money could also help buy the rice. Merchandise advertising the cause could definitely help with the cause.

• CUTIEPIEKYCUTIEPIEKY commented  · 

Yes! This would rock. We could all support the hungry people by doing our everyday actions and wearing our shirts!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base