Search the forum:

Add a subject for country flags

There should be a subject for country flags. The player is given a flag, and they have to guess which country it belongs to. This could really work well for both simplicity and difficulty because of the easy flags like Spain, France, Italy, Japan, etc. To harder flags like Cambodia, Georgia, Kuwait, or Laos.

546 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KingSimba77KingSimba77 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

free rice is a great website! :)

• om prakash gomberom prakash gomber commented  · 

A GREAT IDEA INDEED.
        GEOGRAPHY WOULDN'T STAY DIZZY
        IT WOULD MAKE THE SUBJECT
        INTERESTING AND EASY .

• om prakash gomberom prakash gomber commented  · 

Add a new subject of poetic riddles e.g.

In the summer
        I like to eat
        It is cool-cool
        yummy and sweet .

a) cake
        b) chocolate
        c) ice-cream
        d) biscuit
        Answer is (c)
        I have composed a number of 400 poetic riddles. How can I help in this regard?

• Sylvia PrehmusSylvia Prehmus commented  · 

This would be a great subject. It would really help in Geography!

• VaddyVaddy commented  · 

also, I think we should have a category for like geography bee people (general geography questions) and spelling bee people (oral word, spelling typed) And-general history, more languages, river maps, geometry, etc.

• EMPEMP commented  · 

and music artists and song names and song lyrics . . . a lot more people would do free rice if it had some more pop culture on here. more food for the hungry people!
        ps anyone can take these ideas and make them their own. i have no idea how to start one of these :/

• EMPEMP commented  · 

you should also do naming music notes and different parts of the musical staff. and other musicy stuff. and also recent events trivia!

• EMPEMP commented  · 

this should be put on there because a lot of poeple are good at this. more than you would expect. we should also add more languages like japanese or indian to challenge people

• DadapetDadapet commented  · 

Geography is my life. I am very exposed to high academic level geography courses and Flags is a main portion of the course.

• NonomeNonome commented  · 

I love it! I enjoy guessing flags

• Michael KellyMichael Kelly commented  · 

I think this is an incredible idea. I've been training to become a vexillologist for some time now, and would love a chance to put my skills to the test!

• EarthEarth commented  · 

think this is an awesome idea, and I'm sure it would attract a lot of players. The only problem is that after an hour or two it would start to become ridiculously easy, like 'Identify countries on the map' and 'World capitals' are. This could be avoided by adding more obscure flags like political or military flags and state flags of america, mexico, australia, canada etc.

• katekate commented  · 

i really like this idea!!!

• holamisamigosholamisamigos commented  · 

i like this idea. i am relatively good at flags and would love the opportunity to give more rice.

• jacsam2jacsam2 commented  · 

This would be a great category. I'm really good at country flags and would be able to donate a lot of rice if this became a category.

• KookispageKookispage commented  · 

Wow this is a good idea and needs more votes. I am okay at flags so this would help me be great

Feedback and Knowledge Base